Probably the best and most informative feedback I have ever gotten for this! Thank you so much I’ve been trying to figure out what isn’t quite right with the script – the notes make complete sense! Thank you again, now I know what to do to tighten it up
– Tania Penn, TV Pilot
At least 3-8 winning screenplay readings every single month.
A Web Series Festival 3 times a year in Los Angeles and Toronto using the FEEDBACK format. Hear what people have to say about your series.
Next Festival Dates:
January 22, 2018 (Toronto)
April 5, 2018 (Los Angeles)
September 6, 2018 (Los Angeles)
FULL FEEDBACK on your TV Scripts from our committee of Professional TV Writers, TV Production Heads and TV Script Consultants. Get your TV script performed by professional actors at the festival.
SUBMIT your SCREENPLAY or WEB SERIES TODAY! To be eligible for the TV Screenplay Festival eventsSubmissions take 3-5 weeks for evaluation.
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
– Get your Web Series shown at the FEEDBACK Festival and garner an audience feedback video of your short film used for promotion of your online series.
– WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins. Now showcasing x5 more winners than in the past. At least 10 winners a month.
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing TV PILOT and TV SPECS from past shows and making sure that when the script is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a script. Edit the heck out of it. We accept original TV pilots and TV Spec scripts from existing shows.
2. Email your script to email@example.com in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format.
In the body in the email please add your:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF SCRIPT
– TYPE OF SCRIPT (TV pilot, TV spec)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your screenplay.
OR if you like to mail us your script with a check, please email us and we’ll make arrangements.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
NEW: All submissions to this contest also get a FREE LOGLINE listing on this site. Go to the LOGLINE submission page and submit your logline information
Watch recent TV PILOT Performance Readings:
Watch recent TV SPEC Performance Readings: