Genre: Adult Comedy
The Grubb family experience the effects of advertising as Sis appears on voyeur TV; little Brother stays home to watch porno; while Mon and Dad eat out at a crappy restaurant; sponsored by Queerios, S&M’s, Pap Smear Ribbon Beer, and B S Coffee.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Dark comedy, satire, parody
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Take The Money And Run
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
None. Film scores only.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Computer and format glitches
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Sothern fried chicken
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox