Genre: Comedy, Political
A hotshot young politician pus his campaign on hold when he pleads insanity to escape jail time, but he spends more time trying to earn his career back than his sanity.
Narrator: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Jessica: Ali Chappell
Server: Scott McCulloch
Sam: Gabriel Darku
Cashier: Val Cole
Delivery Person: Peter-Mark Raphael
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Funny farm is about a couple who is just about to get married and want a change in their lives, they don’t want to live in the noise of the city. They want to be in the subs where it is a lot less noisier. this would be perfect for either a sitcom or a film.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
This is really good for TV sitcom but it can also be good for a funny movie.
. 3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This film should be made into a movie because a lot of people need to laugh in the theaters again, it will be fun to go see a funny movie.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Hall of Fame
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Getting tired at times when I really wanted to get it done.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I Love to host and produce my own online radio show the big d zone. I also enjoy helping the church get out to more places on the radio.
in memory of my late wife tresa donnell porter
Let me add that my late wife would have been proud to see this day for this is her work as well my only wish is she was here to see people enjoy the work .
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox